NAMULINDWA JACKIE: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AWARENESS 2017-2019. Volunteer
MR. SENDAWULA IVAN. TRAINER OF TRAINEES. TEENAGE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OFFICER. 2017/2018
BACHELOR IN NURSING.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Ensure that the Reproductive health needs of teenagers are fully integrated in to the Community Health Programs
Represent the RH officer at Reproductive Health sub-cluster Meetings or other RH coordination meetings;
Identify RH program development opportunities through identifying local RH partners, establishing relationships with Ministry of Health and assessing opportunities for comprehensive RH programming.
Traine youth in reproductive health awareness who in return will train other teenagers in the community.
Assist the RH officer in selection and training of qualified program field staff
Assist in selecting TOT training courses to Community Health Workers and medical staff at the community.
Make frequent site visits to health facilities to ensure that appropriate care is being provided to the target population with reference to PMYO activities for young people.
MUTEBI FAHAD. VOLUNTEERS COORDINATOR . 2016/2018
B.A. BUSINESS AND MARKETING MARKETING.
– Identify possible areas in need of volunteers in PMYO projects
– Partners with different stakeholders in the community on behalf of PMYO for purposes of volunteer placements.
– Draw volunteers monthly,annual strategic plans for voluntary work
– Recruit volunteers both local and international.
– Coordinate all volunteers and their activities for the benefit of PMYO and the community
– Asses all the works and activities to come up with reports for references.
ABER MILLY ROSE. Makerere University
VOLUNTEER ASS. Project Manager 2016/2017. Water Sanitation Hygiene( WASH) Project
MS. MAJJEME ZULA. VOLUNTEER Field Co-coordinator WASH Projects 2015-2017
NAKIMULI CATHERINE: VOLUNTEER Field officer WASH PROJECTS 2017/2017.
MS. NANNUNGI JACKLINE. VOLUNTEER Music dance and drummer trainer 2015-2017
MS BABIRYE ANGELLAH VOLUNTEER Social Media Administrator (2017-2019).