Skip to content
NAMULINDWA JACKIE: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT AWARENESS 2017-2019. Volunteer
MR. SENDAWULA IVAN. TRAINER OF TRAINEES. TEENAGE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH OFFICER. 2017/2018
BACHELOR IN NURSING.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Ensure that the Reproductive health needs of teenagers are fully integrated in to the Community Health Programs
Represent the RH officer at Reproductive Health sub-cluster Meetings or other RH coordination meetings;
Identify RH program development opportunities through identifying local RH partners, establishing relationships with Ministry of Health and assessing opportunities for comprehensive RH programming.
Traine youth in reproductive health awareness who in return will train other teenagers in the community.
Assist the RH officer in selection and training of qualified program field staff
Assist in selecting TOT training courses to Community Health Workers and medical staff at the community.
Make frequent site visits to health facilities to ensure that appropriate care is being provided to the target population with reference to PMYO activities for young people.
MUTEBI FAHAD. VOLUNTEERS COORDINATOR . 2016/2018
B.A. BUSINESS AND MARKETING MARKETING.
– Identify possible areas in need of volunteers in PMYO projects
– Partners with different stakeholders in the community on behalf of PMYO for purposes of volunteer placements.
– Draw volunteers monthly,annual strategic plans for voluntary work
– Recruit volunteers both local and international.
– Coordinate all volunteers and their activities for the benefit of PMYO and the community
– Asses all the works and activities to come up with reports for references.
ABER MILLY ROSE. Makerere University
VOLUNTEER ASS. Project Manager 2016/2017. Water Sanitation Hygiene( WASH) Project
MS. MAJJEME ZULA. VOLUNTEER Field Co-coordinator WASH Projects 2015-2017
NAKIMULI CATHERINE: VOLUNTEER Field officer WASH PROJECTS 2017/2017.
MS. NANNUNGI JACKLINE. VOLUNTEER Music dance and drummer trainer 2015-2017
MS BABIRYE ANGELLAH VOLUNTEER Social Media Administrator (2017-2019).
JOB STATUS: GUIDANCE COUNSELOR. 2017/2019.
DUTY STATION: NANSANA WAKISO
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM COODINATOR
– Provide quality counseling services to Youth, Teenage mothers, School pupils, their families and supported communities; that empower them to cope with prevailing situations, make informed decisions and live positively for improved quality of life.
– Actively participate in and support the efficient and effective team working in the Counseling department to deliver quality and cohesive counseling interventions that support improved health outcomes for PMYO clients and supported sites
– Provide and maintain High quality counseling services to the clients and their families, guided by Standard counseling guidelines
– Participate in creation of strong linkages and good collaboration within the communities and other stakeholders, so as to increase demand for services and contribute to the overall organizational goals
– Make family, school and community visits for voluntary counseling and testing
MS. LANYERO. SHARON. 2017/2019
JOB TITLE: GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
DUTY STATION: KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL NSAGU VILLAGE
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM MANGER HIV/AIDS PROGRAM
• Offer quality and comprehensive psychosocial services to clients, family members and communities
• Carry out ARV refills to clients at facility and community as per schedule
• Foster and build linkages for OVCs, selections and make necessary school visits and support
• Conduct health talks at facility and schools
• Perform targeted home visits to foster family support
• Monitor basic parameters of clients on ART
• Monitor client’s adherence to ART
• Follow up clients to ensure retention in care and on ART
• Refer and ensure linkage of clients to other services
• Establish and maintain peer support groups for clients
MS. AOL SCOVIA. 2017/2019
JOB TITLE: TRAINER OF TRAINEE.TEENAGE SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH. NABINGO SUB COUNTY
DUTY STATION: NABINGO
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM MANGER
– Mobilize youth for awareness programms
– Organize training manuals for teenage village clubs and schools
– Distribute training manuals to different schools
– Select teenage leaders to undergo training on Sexual reproductive health
– Draw and interpret training manuals for training
– Conduct training and monitor and evaluate the trainees
– Award certificates
– Providing technical support in performance improvement and implementation of the HIV/AIDS Program activities in the respective region
– In charge of monitoring and documentation of program progress, identifying weaknesses, Technical Assistance needs, lessons learnt, and best practices
BITHUM ESTER. 2017-2019
JOB STATUS: FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER
DUTY STATION: KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL
– Assist with all donor stewardship, renewal and recognition activities
– Lead the planning and management of fundraising events
– Coordinate and follow up on stewardship mailings and phone campaigns, as well as donor
– Work with the fundraising team to prospect and solicit major donors
– Identify and approach potential business partners
– Help increase communications with supporters
– Assist with general fundraising activities as needed