BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND FOUNDING MEMBERS
MR. BERNHARD WINGERBERG: CHAIRMAN BOARD OF DIRECTORS Since 2013
UNIVERSITY OF HAMBURG GERMANY, LIVES IN Waldems, Hessen, Germany, HEAD OF SALES PRO MEDICO
AUSTRIA AND GERMANY, CHAIRMAN BOARD OF DIRECTORS PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE ONE WORLD IDSTEIN GERMANY.
Facebook page: Bernhard Wingerberg
MR. HELMUT RINKE 2011 TO DATE. ASSOCIATE PARTNER
Mr. Rinke has been our associate and supporter ever since Power Minds Youth Organisation was founded and has always been our ambassador in Germany and fundraiser.
MR. STEPHEN BALYEJJUSA. CO-Founder/VICE CHAIRMAN B.O.D 2009/2017
• CMP London: The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance Class of 2006 Vocals in Pop Music Performance • London, United Kingdom.
• Diploma: Graphics and Design Makerere University
• Certificate: Project Planning and Management, Uganda Management Institute.
• Current Board Chairman 2017/2018
• Represent PMYO in various high level meetings
• Produce and present PMYO Annual reports
• Monitor and evaluate PMYO project expenditures
• Approve annual activity plans and budgets for PMYO
• Chair monthly,annual meetings for the executive direction
Mr. Stephen has been part of the team and support since 2009 and with his dedication PMYO has managed to continue its sustainability plans. https://soundcloud.com/sydneysguard(SoundCloud)
MR. NICHOLAS SSENJALA
FOUNDER/BOARD MEMBER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR 2009
• B.A Adult Education and Community development: Kyambogo University Uganda
• Diploma Project planning and Management : Nkozi University Uganda
• Certificate in Guidance and Counseling: Naguru Teenage Center Uganda
• Certificate in Computer Applications: DATAMINE Center
• Diploma Business Administration, Uganda Management Institute.
• Initiating projects
• Fundraising for various projects
• Project Proposal approval
• Implementing,Monitoring and Management of overall projects of the Organization.
• Follow up of all decisions and ideas to be implemented
• Represent PMYO on all daily,monthly and annual meetings,events and other official high profile meetings
• Nicholas is the big Brain behind PMYO ideas and he works tiresomely towards the development of the organization and its projects.
CORE VALUES: Stewardship,handwork, integrity,Respect
Facebook page: Nicholas ssenjala.
Freiberufler at VARVANI gmbh
Central Region Marketing Communications Specialist at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Worked at Dionex GmbH
Studied TV-Produktion at Hochschule Mittweida
Studied TV-Produktion at Hochschule Fresenius
Went to Pestalozzi Gymnasium Idstein
Went to Limesschule
Lives in Idstein
DDUMBA BRIAN 2017/2020
JOB STATUS: Volunteer Coordinator/Recruiter
STATION: Kasanje Project Headquarters
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Scheduling interviews for incoming volunteers
– Managing the volunteer posting process
– Overseeing the organization’s social media presence
– Organizing incoming applications for volunteers
– Overseeing volunteer recruitment efforts
– Submitting background checks for volunteer staff
– Follow up of previous volunteers
– Advocating for volunteer platform both nationally and internationally
Signing volunteer agreements with universities, schools and other Organisations on behalf of PMYO.
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
MS. NAKAMWA AMINAH-2016/2020 B.A BUSINESS STUDIES
JOB STATUS: COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT FACILITATOR (WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROJECT)
Promote financial inclusion partnership with other organizations, financial institutions, government programmes and private sector targeting the girl child.
Support self-sustainable economic empowerment for the youth through Business facilitation Model, and women Savings groups as well as embracing mobile technology.
Support Community Based Trainers to mobilize and sensitize youth as well as empower and support women to engage in income generating activities in the project area.
Ensure linkage of youth to existing social safety net initiatives and support the beneficiaries to transition to external financial inclusion initiatives in the project area.
Provide mentor ship and coaching to Community Based Trainers in the course of their day to day execution of their duties.
Organize and facilitate Training of Trainers for Community Based Trainers and youth groups in financial literacy, entrepreneurship and other cross-cutting issues within the project.
Participate in quality review and capacity building meetings for community volunteers and community beneficiaries.
Reporting to: PROGRAM DIRECTOR
MR. JULIUS WASSIMA.BOARD MEMBER.
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR 2017/2019
BACHELORS IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: NKOZI UNIVERSITY
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION: NKOZI UNIVERSITY.
Facebook: Wasiima Julius
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
MRS: MBABAZI SOPHIE DIRECTOR PMYO 2016-2020
Bachelors in Business Administration:
Supervisor: Executive Director
– Lead the annual fundraising planning process to produce effective strategies to achieve income targets
across the range of revenue streams
– In cooperation with the executive director, lead the development of any long-term strategy to achieve
agreed long term organizational goals
– Identify new potential income streams and produce strategies to access these funds
Financial Planning and Budget Management
– Produce cost-effective budgets to achieve action plans
– Develop and maintain income and expenditure tracking and evaluation systems
– Ensure the Fundraising Department is kept within budget
– Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income meeting set targets
– Oversee the management of grant and trust income programme, supporting the senior fundraising
manager as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high quality proposals and reports.
– Lead the new individual giving development plan for 2016 which includes recruitment and
development of new donors
– Lead on development of new funding streams
– Develop and maintain effective supporter journeys for the development of relationships and retention
JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT PROGRAM MANAGER.
PROJECT: HOPE FOR CHILDRENS EDUCATION PROJECT
DUTY STATION: KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL WAKISO DISTRICT
DAYS AND HOURS OF WORK: PART TIME
– Working under the supervision of the After School Program Supervisor the Program Assistant will instruct and participate in a variety of physical activities aimed at engaging students in fun, recreational and life-long learning objectives.
– Provide a healthy snack to all participants within the program guidelines accommodating all dietary restrictions.
– Supervise children attending the program and promote safety and respect amongst all participants.
– Ensure a friendly and supportive atmosphere is maintained by developing appropriate strategies to support children in managing their behavior.
– Respond to the individual needs of children and establish stable and consistent relationships with each child and their families/caregivers. Liaise sensitively with parents on matters concerning their children while maintaining confidentiality.
– Ensure that the health and safety needs of the children are met and all health and safety issues are dealt with immediately and appropriately. Ensure correct procedures are followed for administering first aid.
– Ensure proper sign in/sign out procedures are followed
– Cleaning and tidying of the facility and ensuring the safe storage of equipment.
– Report on a regular basis to Program Supervisor regarding issues of need and/or concern
– Communicates the mission, values and operating principles of the organization to employees, and other stakeholders.
REPORTS: Program Director
Job Status: Trainer of Trainees (ENTREPREUNRSHIP)
Duty Station: Kasanje Town Council
MR.OFAMBA SIMON: BUSINES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. 2016-2022
Supervisor: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
•Develop business projects and revenue streams for the organisation sustainability
• Assist in Organisation’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site
• development of new business projects for future funding by the existing or new funders
• Developing relationships with major donors, identifying new potential major donors and nurturing relationships
• Attending relevant fundraising forums locally and internationally with Group and other relevant bodies.
Duty Status: Fundraising Manager: 2018-2022
Duty Station: Buganda Road crafts business
Duties: Fundraising for the Organisation projects through selling Products and services
Organizing fundraising events for project fundraising
Preparing business development ideas to create income platforms
Reporting on daily,monthly annul fundraising revenues collected
HIV/AIDS AND SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH PROGRAM DEPARTMENT
This is a 10 team member department with a sole responsibility of implementing health programs related to HIV/AIDS and Teenage sexual Reproductive activities or education on behalf of Power Minds Youth Organization and our Funders.
MR BUWEMBO YEKOSAFATI.2017/2019 BOARD MEMBER.
JOB TITLE: PROJECT DIRECTOR.
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL WAKISO DISTRICT
REPORTS TO: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
– Leadership, technical, Financial and administrative responsibility of program implementation.
– Design appropriate capacity building interventions related to key/ population programming
– Performance monitoring, evaluation and management of reporting to the donor and stakeholders.
– Provide technical assistance and backstopping support to the Project; team. Z
– Monitoring and tracking Project expenditure and ensuring financial reports are submitted to the donor.
– Certify that project methodologies are implemented in a timely and scientiﬁcally sound manner
– Overall partnership management making sure implementing partners are effectively supported.
– Representation of the Project on all important forum
– Supervise, monitor, evaluate and carry out reporting for the project
– Ensure the project activities are in compliance with policies and; procedures required by the donor
MS. NAFULA HELEN. 2017/2019. KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL
JOB TITLE: FIELD Program Coordinator
DUTY STATION: KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL VILLAGE
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM Director
– Provide the field teams with data collection materials (questionnaires, pens etc.) at the start of each day
– Provide the field teams with technical support in the course of everyday as required
– Submit the validated questionnaires to the program manager
– Send timely feedback to the head of program and other supervisors on progress of the exercise regularly
– Participate in training of parish level supervisors and the teenage youth groups at an appropriate time
– Work closely with project team members to ensure all villages are covered timely as per schedules and within the budget parameters
– Track and keep complete and up to date status of completed households and estimated pending households per village
– Perform any other duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time during this exercise.
MRS. NANZIRI BABRAH BBALE. (BOARD MEMBER)
JOB STATUS: FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR 2019-2021
DUTY STATION: HEADQUATERS KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL.
DUTIES: Initiate, develop and implement business projects to help the Organisation sustain itself
Write proposals, concept notes and budgets to be approved for prospective donor agencies
Attend, organise fundraising events for purposes of funding
Reach out to international donors and partners through networking for longterm partnerships
REPORTS: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
MR. TORSTEN FLEISCHER HEINZ: AFFILIATE MEMBER SINCE 2013
HEAD OF YOUTH AND SPORTS AFFAIRS IDSTEIN CITY COUNCIL GERMANY
MENTOR AND HEAD OF JUZ IDSTEIN YOUTH CENTER.
LEATICIA NAMATOVU: FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER 2019-2022
DUTIES: – ORGANIZING FUNDRAISING EVENTS FOR PMYO PROJECTS
-LOOKING FOR FUNDERS FOR PMYO
– REPRESENTING PMYO ON INTERNATIONAL FUNDRAISING PLATFORMS
REPORTS: FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR
MRS KATEETE FLAVIA. BOARD MEMBER AND PROJECT DIRECTOR.
Power Minds Hope For Children’s Education Fund 2017/2019
• B.A Social Sciences: Kampala International University
• Diploma in Education YMCA
• Certificate in Guidance and Counseling KIU
• Passing project budgets and Expenditures
• voting on and passing PMYO ordinances (laws)
• Hiring and the management of PMYO volunteers and employees.
• Oversea and follow up of PMYO budget Funding
• Voting of Directors
• Approving Accountability for project implementation
• Drawing guidelines on discipline of PMYO team
• Approving monthly and annual project reports
• Facebook Page: Kateete Flavia
MR. ONIEPA GEORGE BASSIL. IT AND DATA MANAGER 2015/19
• B.A Information Technology. Kyambogo University
• Manage all IT support services and ensure that adequate level of support is being provided to the organization and users.
• The incumbent will implement and manage key systems and services that provide the required ICT environment for PMYO
• Ensure standard backups are completed successfully on a daily basis and in accordance with the established procedures.
• Additionally, ensure that the off-site data warehousing facility is operational and running as planned.
• In charge of the registration and administration of PMYO operating system, software licenses, and IT assets.
• Maintain and regularly update thorough documentation relating to the network configuration and its administration.
• Ensure availability of pooled knowledge in the event of a disaster.
• Implements and manages the storage facilities that provide for backup and archiving of critical data, sharing of common data and active devices.
• Manage PMYO social networks and online advertisement and updates
• Facebook page: George Bassil
MR. KYESWA MUKASA JIMMY AND (BOARD MEMBER)
ACCOUNTS DIRECTOR 2016/2022
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE. Makerere BUSINESS SCHOOL
• Diploma Accounting and Makerere Business school
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Account for all donor funds and write an accountability report for donors and other partners.
• Manage and monitor all project funding in all phases and levels on behalf of PMYO and its funders
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist PMYO in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advises PMYO Directors regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Work with PMYO to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
MR. OKWALINGA MOSES. LEGAL OFFICER 2011- 2019
• B.A in Law: Uganda Christian University Mukono.
• Diploma in Law: Uganda Law Society.
• Legal Officer: Legal Aid Uganda.
MR. KISIRA BRIAN. ENTREPREUNEURSHIP TRAINER 2018/2019
Diploma in Business Administration
Certificate in Guidance and Counselling.
STATION: KASANJE TOWN COUNCIL
– Promote financial inclusion partnership with other organizations, financial institutions, government programes and private sector targeting the youth
– Support self-sustainable economic empowerment for the youth through Business facilitation Model, and youth Savings groups as well as embracing mobile technology.
– Support Community Based Trainers to mobilize and sensitize youth as well as empower and support youth to engage in income generating activities in the project area.
– Provide mentorship and coaching to Community Based Trainers in the course of their day to day execution of their duties.
– Organize and facilitate Training of Trainers for Community Based Trainers and youth groups in financial literacy, entrepreneurship and other cross-cutting issues within the project.
– Participate in quality review and capacity building meetings for community volunteers and community beneficiaries.
– Implement market led value chain activities and enterprises that will enhance improved livelihoods, access to incomes and other basic services for the target youth.
– Strengthen youth organized groups by developing their capacity and supporting them to transition into enterprise groups.
– Support youth groups to access relevant services such as extension in the production value chains and relevant trainings for the enterprises and skills development.
– Adopt youth tailored commercial models to support commercialization of enterprises and strengthen them as service providers through skills development.
SUPERVISOR: program Director
NAMULI DOREEN: VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR 2018/2022
- Source and recruit volunteers through various techniques (databases, e-mail, social media etc.)
- Collect information on availability and skills
- Arrange for appropriate training when needed
- Produce schedules for everyday activities
- Assign responsibilities to the right people for special events
- Coordinate teams of volunteers for large-scale actions
- Communicate frequently with volunteers to ensure they are satisfied and well-placed
- Disseminate information for upcoming actions and events
- Keep detailed records of volunteers’ information and assignments
- Εnsure the purpose of the organization and its actions is clearly communicated
MR. NGOBI MASTER. C0-FOUNDER/DIRECTOR 2012
Facebook page: Misty Master
MR. MATSIKO EMMANEUL. C0-FOUNDER/DIRECTOR 2009
Facebook page: matsiko kahungu kahungu
MR. SAHABU MOSES GATEJA. CO-FOUNDER/DIRECTOR 2009
Facebook . sahabu
GOD BLESS YOU ALL